Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/dgse) announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas on behalf of purchasers of DGSE Companies, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DGSE) (“DGSE”) common stock during the period from April 15, 2011 to April 17, 2012, (the “Class Period”).
For more information regarding this class action suit, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at email@example.com or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/pcxcq
The Complaint alleges violations of the federal securities laws against DGSE and certain if its officers and directors for issuing materially false and misleading financial information.
On April 16, 2012, DGSE filed a Form 8-K announcing that its financial statements for the periods ended December 31, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 could no longer be relied upon and had to be restated. DGSE disclosed that its former Chief Financial Officer engaged in improper accounting of inventory and other balance sheet accounts. On April 17, 2012, shares of DGSE were halted by the exchange.If you are a member of the class, you may, no later than November 6, 2012, request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff of the class. A lead plaintiff is a representative party that acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. In order to be appointed lead plaintiff, the Court must determine that the class member's claim is typical of the claims of other class members, and that the class member will adequately represent the class. Under certain circumstances, one or more class members may together serve as "lead plaintiff." Your ability to share in any recovery is not, however, affected by the decision whether or not to serve as a lead plaintiff. You may retain Ryan & Maniskas, LLP or other counsel of your choice, to serve as your counsel in this action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV