Inergy, L.P. (NYSE:NRGY) and Inergy Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:NRGM) today announced a series of promotions and organizational changes within the partnerships.
- R. Brooks Sherman, Jr., currently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been promoted to President of Inergy, L.P. Mr. Sherman joined Inergy in 2000 and has served as the Chief Financial Officer of Inergy since joining. In his new role, the Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel, and the Corporate Development team will report to Mr. Sherman, and he will work with Chairman and CEO John Sherman (no relation) in support of the midstream operating businesses.
“Brooks is an outstanding leader and has been instrumental in Inergy’s growth and development from our beginnings as a small propane operation, through our diversification into the midstream business, and our transformation into a pure play midstream MLP,” said John Sherman, Chairman and CEO of Inergy. “As Brooks takes on his new responsibilities, I look forward to working with him and the leadership team as we move to the next level.”
- Phillip L. Elbert has been named Executive Vice President − Strategy for Inergy. Mr. Elbert led Inergy’s propane business beginning in 2001 through its rapid growth, as the President of Inergy Propane, until the recent divestiture of the partnership’s retail propane operations. Mr. Elbert is a member of the Board of Directors of Inergy, L.P. and will work closely with John Sherman and Brooks Sherman on the strategic direction of the partnership.
- Michael J. Campbell, currently Vice President and Treasurer, has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Inergy. Mr. Campbell joined Inergy in 2003 and during his tenure has been responsible for the treasury, capital markets, and investor relations activities of the partnership, playing key roles in the prior initial public offerings of Inergy Holdings, L.P. and Inergy Midstream, L.P. in addition to other debt and equity capital raising activities. In his new role, Mr. Campbell will be responsible for overseeing all financial matters of Inergy.
- Kent M. Blackford, currently Vice President – Development, Planning, and Analysis, has been promoted to Vice President and Treasurer of Inergy. In addition to Mr. Blackford’s development, planning, and analysis duties, he will assume expanded responsibility for Inergy’s treasury, capital markets, and investor relations activities. Kent has been a valuable member of the Inergy team since 2004 focused on merger and acquisition analysis and partnership capital structure relative to the growth of Inergy.
- Michael D. Lenox, currently Vice President and Corporate Controller, has been promoted to Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Inergy. Mr. Lenox joined the partnership in 2007 as the Director of Financial reporting and has progressively added to his responsibilities at Inergy after spending over eight years with Ernst & Young. He will oversee Inergy’s accounting, financial reporting, and information technology functions.
“Mike Campbell has been a valuable member of our finance team for over nine years making significant contributions throughout his tenure,” said Brooks Sherman, President of Inergy, L.P. “Mike has built strong relationships both internally and externally which will serve Inergy well as we pursue our growth strategies. His leadership and experience will provide for a seamless transition as he assumes his new role as CFO. My congratulations also go to Kent Blackford and Mike Lenox on their well-deserved promotions. I look forward to the future continuing to work with Mike, Kent, and Mike along with the rest of our team.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.