Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS) will release its third quarter earnings after the market closes on Monday, October 29, and hold its quarterly conference call on Tuesday, October 30, at 10:00 a.m. ET.
The telephone numbers are 888-510-1765 for US and Canada callers and 719-325-2464 for international callers. The access code is 7431207. The conference call will be open to the public and can be listened to live on Post’s website at www.postproperties.com under For Investors/Event Calendar.
The replay will begin at 1:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 30, and will be available until Monday, November 5, at 11:59 p.m. ET. The telephone numbers for the replay are 888-203-1112 for US and Canada callers and 719-457-0820 for international callers. The access code for the replay is 7431207. A replay of the call also will be archived on Post’s website under For Investors/Audio Archives.
About Post PropertiesPost Properties, founded more than 40 years ago, is a leading developer and operator of upscale multifamily communities. The Company’s mission is delivering superior satisfaction and value to its residents, associates, and investors, with a vision of being the first choice in quality multifamily living. Operating as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”), the Company focuses on developing and managing Post® branded resort-style garden and high density urban apartments. Post Properties is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and has operations in ten markets across the country. Post Properties has interests in 21,982 apartment units in 59 communities, including 1,471 apartment units in four communities held in unconsolidated entities and 1,810 apartment units in six communities currently under development or in lease-up. The Company is also selling luxury for-sale condominium homes in two communities through a taxable REIT subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV