HOW MANY: About 6,970.
FOR MORE: Contact Dillon Importing at 800-654-3696 Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. EDT, or visit the firm's website at http://dillonimporting.com .
DIVE COMPUTERSDETAILS: Cobalt Dive Computers manufactured by Atomic Aquatics of Huntington Beach, Calif.; sold at authorized Atomic Aquatics dealers from November 2010 through July 2012. The Atomic Aquatics brand Cobalt dive computers are handheld, console-style dive computers with LCD screens and four magnetic control buttons located below the screen. A fitting at the bottom of the computer connects to the high pressure hose of a scuba diving regulator. The Atomic Aquatics logo is imprinted on the front of the console, below the screen. The dive computers were manufactured in the United States. WHY: The unit can leak and cause the lens of the computer to blow off suddenly, which could result in impact injuries, and can cause a gas leak, posing a drowning hazard. INCIDENTS: None reported. HOW MANY: About 4,000 in the U.S.; 200 in Canada. FOR MORE: Contact Atomic Aquatics at 888-270-8595 Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. EDT or on firm's website at http://www.atomicaquatics.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV