NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU), New York's Hometown Airline, announced today its annual Bid for Good online charitable auction and Swing for Good Golf Classic, the airline's largest charitable fundraisers of the year. The 2012 Swing for Good and Bid for Good efforts will help JetBlue hit the $1 million mark for funds raised for a variety of its nonprofit partners since 2009. This year's proceeds will benefit KaBOOM!, a non-profit organization that envisions a great place to play within walking distance of every child in America; and PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids.
The Bid For Good online auction, Charitybuzz.com/JetBlueBidForGood, begins today and takes place through Oct. 18. This online auction provides customers the chance to bid on luxurious all-inclusive JetBlue Getaways vacation packages, exclusive access to VIP sporting events, signed memorabilia and other one-of-a-kind experiences.
Bid for Good auction items include:
- A chance to throw the first pitch at a Boston RedSox game,
- VIP tickets to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in Los Angeles,
- An Eli Manning signed jersey,
- Four passes to the 2013 PGA Championship,
- Super Bowl 2013 tickets,
- Tickets to the 2013 Academy of Country Music Awards,
- MTV Movie Award tickets,
- Pit passes at a NASCAR race,
- A private PBS KIDS party featuring a live musical performance by PBS KIDS Host Mr. Steve,
- VIP tickets to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in New York City, and much more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV