Baxter International (NYSE:BAX), will host a quarterly conference call to discuss its third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, October 18, 2012, at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (8:30 a.m. Eastern Time). To access the call, please dial 866-818-1223 (domestic) or 703-639-1376 (international). Please dial into the call at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call for the operator to connect you.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Baxter’s Web site at www.baxter.com. The conference call will be recorded by Baxter and is copyrighted material. It cannot be recorded or rebroadcast without Baxter’s permission.
Baxter International, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products
that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune
disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other
chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified
healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in
medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products
that advance patient care worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV