- The Company expected to generate distributable earnings revenues of between $415 million and $450 million, an increase of approximately 9 percent to 18 percent compared with $380.5 million.
- BGC Partners expected pre-tax distributable earnings to be between approximately $41 million and $52 million versus $62.6 million.
- BGC Partners anticipated its effective tax rate for distributable earnings to be approximately 14.5 percent compared with 15.0 percent.
BGC Partners Updates Its Third Quarter 2012 Financial Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.