DALLAS, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, Inc. has announced that eight of the firm's Private Client Group financial advisers in Texas have been awarded the Five Star Wealth Manager Award. Elizabeth Rivera, Diane Lacina, Bill Skelton, and Bill Callis in Dallas; Charles "Chip" Caprez in San Antonio; George "Sturdy" Wanamaker in Georgetown; and Nick Bollich and Ed Neuhaus in Houston were recognized this year for providing quality service to clients. The Dallas award recipients were featured in the August 2012 edition of Texas Monthly magazine. The San Antonio, Georgetown and Houston award recipients were featured in the September 2012 edition of Texas Monthly.
Five Star professionals are chosen through an objective selection process in which candidates are evaluated on ten criteria such as client retention rates, client assets administered and a favorable regulatory and compliance history. It is an exclusive award given to no more than seven percent of professionals in a given industry and market area.
"It is an honor to have eight Southwest Securities' advisers in Texas named Five Star Wealth Managers. We are very proud of their accomplishment and commend each of them for providing such excellent service to our clients," said Larry Tate, Southwest Securities' Director of Retail. "The recognition of their high level of personal service demonstrates the standard of service that Southwest Securities advisers provide throughout all of the markets we serve."
This is the fourth Five Star Wealth Manager Award for Mr. Bollich and Ms. Lacina; the third award for Mr. Callis, Mr. Neuhaus, and Ms. Rivera; and the second award for Mr. Wanamaker. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be included in the evaluation process or to be named as a Five Star Wealth Manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV