SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the leading global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, today announced that Hamid R. Moghadam, chairman and co-chief executive officer, is scheduled to speak during the ISI Real Estate Conference at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City.
Moghadam will participate in the "Global Opportunities" panel and is expected to touch upon international investment opportunities, capital market trends and Prologis' progress post-merger. This session will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012, at 10:40 a.m. ET/ 7:40 a.m. PT and will be broadcast live via audio-webcast.
The webcast can be accessed via http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/isi/reit2012/62105161.cfm. The replay will be available until 9:00 p.m. PT on December 31.
About PrologisPrologis, Inc. is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of June 30, 2012, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a consolidated basis or through unconsolidated joint ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 569 million square feet (52.9 million square meters) in 21 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,500 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises.SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV