Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2012
Net revenues for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 were $6.84 billion, compared with $6.69 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011, an increase of 2 percent in U.S. dollars and 9 percent in local currency and at the upper end of the company’s guided range of $6.6 billion to $6.85 billion. The foreign-exchange impact of negative 7 percent for the quarter was consistent with the assumption provided in the company’s third-quarter earnings release.
- Consulting net revenues were $3.74 billion, a decrease of 4 percent in U.S. dollars and an increase of 2 percent in local currency compared with the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Outsourcing net revenues were $3.1 billion, an increase of 10 percent in U.S. dollars and 18 percent in local currency compared with the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
Diluted EPS for the fourth quarter were $0.88, compared with $0.91 for the fourth quarter last year. The $0.03 decrease in EPS reflects:
- $0.03 from higher revenue and operating results, including the unfavorable impact of foreign exchange; and
- $0.03 from a lower share count;
- $0.08 from a higher effective tax rate; and
- $0.01 from lower non-operating income.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV