Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS), one of the world’s premier technology licensing companies, announced today it has signed a patent license agreement with Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited. This six-year agreement covers the use of Rambus patented innovations implemented in a broad range of integrated circuit (IC) products offered by Fujitsu Semiconductor. Financial terms of the agreement are confidential.
“As a global leader in the semiconductor market, Fujitsu Semiconductor is an important customer and this agreement validates the continued strength of our portfolio,” said Dr. Ronald Black, chief executive officer of Rambus. "We look forward to the opportunity to expand our customer relationships beyond patent license agreements to showcase our technical contributions and system know-how with our customers."
Since its founding in 1990, Rambus has developed solutions that advance electronic system performance through innovations in logic and memory interfaces, controller architectures, and system design. The result is a broad portfolio of patented innovations that enables semiconductor manufacturers and system designers to achieve ever-increasing levels of functionality and performance, to lower system costs, to mitigate risk with silicon-proven designs, and to reduce time-to-market.
About Rambus Inc.Rambus is one of the world's premier technology licensing companies. As a company of inventors, Rambus focuses on the development of technologies that enrich the end-user experience of electronic systems. Rambus licenses both its world-class patent portfolio, as well as its family of leadership and industry-standard solutions. Additional information is available at www.rambus.com. RMBSFN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV