Architects for the project are world-renowned Seattle-based Olson Kundig and noted local architects Idea Asociados de Mexico.
"Each JW Marriott delivers a warm, authentic, relaxed and elegant environment that is unique to the luxury segment," said Mitzi Gaskins, vice president, JW Marriott brand management, Marriott International. "The JW brand continues to grow and we are excited to add such an impressive resort to our global portfolio. We are confident it will become a landmark resort in Los Cabos, offering exceptional luxury and service in one of Mexico's premier beach destinations."
The JW Marriott Los Cabos will be the fourth JW Marriott Hotel in Mexico: The JW Marriott Mexico City, located in the charming Polanco neighborhood, in the heart of Mexico City; The JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa; and the stunning JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe.
For more information on the JW Marriott, please call (312) 660-8200 or visit www.jwmarriott.com.About JW MarriottJW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today's sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 52 JW Marriott hotels in 21 countries; by 2014 the portfolio will encompass 77 properties in 28 countries. Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV