On Tuesday, October 2, NYSE Euronext (NYX), in partnership with The New York Times, Interbrand and CNBC, will host the 4 th annual Executive Marketing Summit at the New York Stock Exchange, coinciding with New York’s Advertising Week. The half-day conference, entitled, “Inventing the Future: The Essentials to Building a World-Class Brand,” will bring together top marketing professionals with leading practitioners, representing the world’s premiere brands, to examine and share best practices and marketing trends, and network.
The program is in conjunction with the launch of Interbrand’s 2012 BEST GLOBAL BRANDS REPORT and will feature an impressive lineup of speakers including:
- LINDA BOFF, GE Executive Director of Global Digital Marketing
- FRANK BOULBEN, RIM/BlackBerry Chief Marketing Officer
- DAVID LAUREN, Polo Ralph Lauren Executive Vice President of Advertising, Marketing and Corporate Communications
- ANDY PALMER, Nissan Motor Co. Executive Vice President
- KAREN WICKRE, Twitter Editorial Director
You can follow the Summit on Twitter at #MktgSummit.
The Summit will break for the NYSE Closing Bell, which will highlight Interbrand’s 2012 BEST GLOBAL BRANDS REPORT, and will conclude with a reception on the NYSE trading floor hosted by Interbrand and NYSE Euronext for conference participants.The Executive Marketing Summit is one of many collaborations underscoring NYSE Euronext’s commitment to creating thought leadership forums in which members of the NYSE Euronext community exchange insights and forge innovative ideas. Registration information: Marketing professionals interested in attending the Summit should contact Ladys Guerrero, NYSE Euronext Global Marketing & Branding, at email@example.com. Press information: Media interested in covering the Summit should contact Judy Shaw, NYSE Euronext Media Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. About NYSE Euronext NYSE Euronext (NYX) is a leading global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading technologies. The company's exchanges in Europe and the United States trade equities, futures, options, fixed-income and exchange-traded products. With approximately 8,000 listed issues (excluding European Structured Products), NYSE Euronext's equities markets - the New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, NYSE MKT, NYSE Alternext and NYSE Arca - represent one-third of the world’s equities trading, the most liquidity of any global exchange group. NYSE Euronext also operates NYSE Liffe, one of the leading European derivatives businesses and the world's second-largest derivatives business by value of trading. The company offers comprehensive commercial technology, connectivity and market data products and services through NYSE Technologies. NYSE Euronext is in the S&P 500 index. For more information, please visit: http://www.nyx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV