LOS ANGELES, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Live Nation upgrades the Live Nation iPhone app to version 1.3 driving more than 1 million downloads in the past week to become the # 1 Free Music App on iTunes and Top 20 Free App in all iTunes categories. Live Nation's iPhone App has been downloaded 5 million times, and is consistently in Top 20 ranking of the iTunes music apps category, since its debut in November 2010.
"The Live Nation mobile apps are quickly becoming the new preferred point of purchase for fans, showing tremendous growth patterns amongst our mobile base," said Michael Rapino, President and Chief Executive Officer of Live Nation Entertainment. "The mobile app recently broke new ground by outselling traditional outlets for a Paul McCartney show on sale in Western Canada."
Live Nation iPhone App v1.3 new features include:
Passbook Support - Users now have the option of moving tickets purchased in the Live Nation iPhone app to the new iPhone Passbook application. Seventy Live Nation venues currently accept Passbook's 2D barcode for mobile entry into a venue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV