Gaiam, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“the Company”), a lifestyle media company, announced today that CEO, Lynn Powers, and CFO, Steve Thomas, will present at the 3rd Annual Telsey Advisory Group Fall Consumer Conference being held at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
GAIAM will present from 8:10 to 8:45 a.m. PT (11:10 to 11:45 a.m. ET) and management will meet with institutional investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
If you have questions about GAIAM or are interested in conducting a conference call or meeting with management please contact JCIR at (212) 835-8500 or email@example.com.
About GAIAMGaiam, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) is a leading producer and marketer of lifestyle media and fitness accessories. With a wide distribution network that consists of over 60,000 retail doors, over 15,000 store within stores, 5,600 media category management locations, and a digital distribution platform, Gaiam is dedicated to providing solutions for healthy and eco-conscious living. The Company dominates the health and wellness category and releases non-theatrical programming focused on family entertainment and conscious media. In addition, Gaiam has exclusive licensing agreements with Discovery Communications and other licensing partners. For more information about Gaiam, please visit www.gaiam.com or call 1.800.869.3603.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV