Prana Biotechnology (PRAN) is a development-stage company at an early stage in the development of its pharmaceutical products that are designed to treat the underlying causes of degeneration of the brain and the eye as the aging process progresses focusing on Alzheimer's disease and Huntington's and Parkinson's diseases. This stock is trading up 8.6% at $2.24 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.06-$2.3952-Week Range: $1.40-$2.74 Volume: 139,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 119,133 >>5 Oversold Stocks Ready to Bounce From a technical perspective, PRAN is bouncing solidly to the upside here right off some near-term support at $2.04 with above-average volume. This move is coming after PRAN just sold off from its recent high of $2.74 to $2.04 in a few trading sessions. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PRAN once it manages to break out $2.40 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $2.40 with volume that hits near or above 119,133 shares. If that breakout trigger soon, then look for PRAN to re-test or possibly take out that recent high of $2.74. Any high-volume move above $2.74 could see PRAN trade north of $3 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV