KiOR (KIOR) is a renewable fuels company engaged in producing cellulosic gasoline and diesel from abundant non-food biomass. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $8.71 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.39-$8.9252-Week Range: $6.34-$23.85 Volume: 75,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 152,105 >>5 Rocket Stocks Ready to Rally From a technical perspective, KIOR is trending notably higher here with light volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once KIOR manages to take out its 200-day moving average at $9.37, and then once it clears some more overhead resistance at $9.95 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in KIOR as long as it's trending above some near-term support at $8.12, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 152,105 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then KIOR will have a great chance to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $11.58 to $11.95. Any high-volume move above $11.58 to $11.95 will put $13.90 into range for KIOR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV