Genco Shipping & Trading
Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK) is engaged in the ocean transportation of drybulk cargoes worldwide through the ownership and operation of drybulk carrier vessels. This stock is trading up 6.7% to $3.79 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.46-$3.7952-Week Range: $2.09-$10.14 Volume: 269,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 658,797 >>5 Stock Charts You've Got to See to Believe From a technical perspective, GNK is bouncing here right near its 50-day moving average of $3.25 with light volume. This bounce could be offering a good entry point for GNK if it can hold its trend above that 50-day. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in GNK as long as it's trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 658,797 shares as bullish. If GNK can maintain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.54 to its 200-day moving average of $4.92. If GNK were to clear its 200-day with strong volume, then it's possible it tags $6 to $6.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV