Novatel Wireless (NVTL) is a provider of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications markets. This stock is trading up 5.6% to $2.03 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.94-$2.0852-Week Range: $1.79-$4.42 Volume: 204,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 113,955 >>8 Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, NVTL is bouncing solidly here right off some near-term support at $1.90 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing NVTL within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once NVLT manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.07 to $2.14 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in NVTL as long as it's trending above $1.87, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 113,955 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, the NVTL will have a great chance to re-test or possibly take out its 200-day moving average at $2.68.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV