SYRACUSE, N.Y., Sept. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anaren, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANEN) announced today that it has received an order in excess of $7.0 million for antenna assemblies to be used in a satellite application. Deliveries are expected to be completed over a 19 month time frame beginning in the 3rd quarter of calendar year 2013.
Anaren designs, develops, manufactures and sells highly integrated microwave component assemblies and subsystems for the wireless communications, satellite communications and defense electronics markets.
The Anaren, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5360
CONTACT: John Hoeschele - 315-362-0453 Marketing Communications & Government Relations Manager
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV