nTelos Wireless today announced it will begin offering iPhone 5 to customers on Friday, September 28. iPhone 5 will start at $149.99 for the 16GB model, $249.99 for the 32GB model and $349.99 for the 64GB model. In addition, iPhone 4S will be available for $49.99 and iPhone 4 will be available for $0.01. All models will be available in nTelos Wireless retail stores, online at www.ntelos.com, and through telesales at 1-888-427-8858. Customers can also pre-register their interest at www.ntelos.com/coming-soon. nTelos will allow iPhone 5 customers to connect to its high-speed network.
iPhone 5 is the thinnest and lightest iPhone ever, completely redesigned to feature a stunning new 4-inch Retina display; an Apple-designed A6 chip for blazing fast performance; and ultrafast wireless technology—all while delivering even better battery life. iPhone 5 comes with iOS 6, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with over 200 new features including: the all new Maps app with Apple-designed cartography and turn-by-turn navigation; Facebook integration; Passbook organization and even more Siri features and languages.
"We're excited to be offering the amazing new iPhone 5 to our customers at an incredible value," said Jim Hyde, president and CEO for nTelos Wireless. "Now customers can couple the world’s most iconic device with our industry-leading, nationwide unlimited smartphone plans. The best value in wireless just keeps getting better."
iPhone 5 requires activation on one of nTelos Wireless’ individual or family Nation’s plans and a new two-year agreement.
|Pricing and details for iPhone:|
|Plan||Plan 1||Plan 2|
|iPhone 5 16GB||$149.99||$149.99|
|iPhone 5 32GB||$249.99||$249.99|
|iPhone 5 64GB||$349.99||$349.99|
|iPhone 4S 16GB||$49.99||$49.99|
|iPhone 4 8GB||$0.01||$0.01|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV