In Europe, new car emissions are required to improve 30 percent by 2020 from 2011 targets for carbon dioxide per kilometer driven. Coupled with rising fuel prices and a growing awareness of environmental issues, consumers also have been seeking more fuel-efficient vehicles.
About Honeywell Turbo TechnologiesHoneywell Turbo Technologies ( http://turbo.honeywell.com/) is the leading automotive turbocharger supplying technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. The Turbo Technologies business is part of Honeywell Transportation Systems, which also comprises Honeywell Friction Materials, a leading global automotive supplier of brake friction materials. Honeywell Transportation Systems enhances vehicle performance, efficiency and appearance through state-of-the-art technologies, world-class brands, and global solutions tailored for its automotive customers around the world.
About HoneywellHoneywell International ( www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.
This release contains forward-looking statements as defined in Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements about future business operations, financial performance and market conditions. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties inherent in business forecasts as further described in our filings under the Securities Exchange Act.SOURCE Honeywell Turbo Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV