An under-$10 stock in the software complex that's trading within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is FalconStor Software (FALC), which is engaged in disk-based data protection. This stock has been hit hard by the sellers during the last six months, with shares off by around 35%.
If you take a look at the chart for FalconStor Software, you'll notice that this stock hit a near-term bottom at $1.69 in mid-August. Since tagging that low, shares of FALC have started to uptrend with shares now changing hands at around $2.30 a share. During that uptrend, shares of FALC have mostly made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move is now pushing FALC within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV