Washington Banking Company (NASDAQ:WBCO), the holding company for Whidbey Island Bank, today announced that it will report third quarter 2012 results after the stock market closes on Thursday, October 25, 2012. Management will host a conference call on Friday, October 26, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time (1:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the results. This call will also be broadcast live via the internet.
Investment professionals and all current and prospective shareholders are invited to access the live call by dialing (480) 629-9835 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time for conference ID #4566468. To listen to the call online, either live or archived, visit the Investor Relations page of Whidbey Island Bank’s website at www.wibank.com.
ABOUT WASHINGTON BANKING COMPANY
Washington Banking Company is a bank holding company based in Oak Harbor, Washington, that operates Whidbey Island Bank, a state-chartered full-service commercial bank. Founded in 1961, Whidbey Island Bank provides various deposit, loan and investment services to meet customers’ financial needs. With its two FDIC-assisted acquisitions in 2010, Whidbey Island Bank currently operates 30 full-service branches located in six counties in Northwestern Washington. In June 2009, Washington Banking was added to the Russell 2000 Index, a subset of the Russell 3000 Index. Both indices are widely used by professional money managers as benchmarks for investment strategies. Washington Banking was the only company in the Pacific Northwest that ranked in the top 100 best performing community banks between $500 million and $5 billion in assets by SNL Financial in 2010, and joined the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2010 Bank Honor Roll, based on its superior 10-year track record. For each of the past three years Washington Banking was ranked the top financial institution in the Pacific Northwest region in the Seattle Times’ “Best of the Northwest” annual review of public companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV