- To re-elect Messrs. Yehuda Zisapel and Avraham Asheri as Class I directors of the Company until the annual general meeting of shareholders to be held in 2015;
- To re-elect Mr. David Rubner as an external director of the Company for a period of three years;
- To approve modification in terms of compensation to the Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve terms of procurement of directors' and officers' liability insurance policy;
- To approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as the Company's auditors, and to authorize the Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix their remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
- To present and discuss the financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011 and the Auditors' Report for this period; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual General Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Radware Announces 2012 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.