NYSE Euronext Announces Pricing Of Tender Offer For Any And All Of Its 4.80% Notes Due 2013
(2) Per $1,000 principal amount of Notes validly tendered and accepted.
Tendered Notes cannot be withdrawn after the Withdrawal Deadline, which is 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 27, 2012, unless extended by the Company.
Closing of the Offer is subject to the conditions described in the Offer Documents, including the Company having issued a minimum aggregate principal amount of $750 million of new debt securities (the “ Financing Condition”). However, the Offer is not conditioned on the tender of any minimum principal amount of Notes.
Full details of the terms and conditions of the Offer are set out in the Offer Documents, which are available from the Tender and Information Agent. Capitalized terms in this announcement shall have the meanings given to them in the Offer Documents.This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to purchase or a solicitation of an offer to sell any Notes or an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any new securities. The Offer is being made solely pursuant to the Offer Documents. The Offer Documents contain important information which should be read carefully before any decision is made to participate in the Offer. Additional Information The Company has retained BofA Merrill Lynch, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities as Dealer Managers of the Offer. D.F. King & Co., Inc. is the Tender Agent and Information Agent for the Offer. The following is contact information for the Dealer Managers and Tender and Information Agent: Dealer Managers: BofA Merrill Lynch, 214 N. Tryon Street, 17th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28255 (Tel: (888) 292-0070 (U.S. Toll Free) or (980) 683-3215 (Collect)); UBS Investment Bank, 677 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, Connecticut 06901 (Tel: (888) 719-4210 (U.S. Toll Free) or (203) 719-4210 (Collect)); and Wells Fargo Securities, 301 South College Street, 6th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202 (Tel: (866) 309-6316 (U.S. Toll Free) or (704) 715-8341 (Collect))
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV