Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) is scheduled to present at the Johnson Rice 4 th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans on October 1-4, 2012.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:35 a.m. Central Time (9:35 a.m. PT/12:35 pm ET) on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. The live audio webcast with the corresponding slide presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/jr13/axas/ or on the company’s website, http://www.abraxaspetroleum.com, in the Investor Relations section under Webcasts/Presentations. The webcast including the slide presentation will be archived on the Company’s website for 60 days.
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation is a San Antonio based crude oil and
natural gas exploration and production company with operations across
the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and onshore Gulf Coast
regions of the United States and in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV