Two Minnesota companies, Cub Foods and Holiday Companies, are teaming up to deliver big fuel savings and increased value on everyday grocery purchases to consumers through the launch of the My Cub Rewards ® Program. Cub Foods consumers who use the new My Cub Rewards® card when shopping will now be able to earn fuel savings, redeemable at more than 220 Holiday Stationstores throughout Minnesota.
Consumers can sign up and track their rewards beginning this Sunday, September 30 th at all Cub Foods stores in Minnesota or online at www.cub.com/myrewards.
The program makes saving easy for consumers, who can earn savings on fuel every time they shop at Cub Foods with a simple swipe of the new My Cub Rewards® card. For every $50 accumulated in qualified purchases at Cub Foods, consumers can earn a savings of 5 cents per gallon. The savings can be then be used up to $1.50 per gallon, valid for up to 20 gallons of fuel, in a single transaction at Holiday.
“Cub Foods is thrilled to partner with Holiday, another strong Minnesota company, to provide our customers with cheaper fuel and increased value on their everyday grocery shopping,” said Brian Audette, President, Cub Foods. “We want to make saving easy and the My Cub Rewards program accomplishes exactly that. We hope consumers in the Twin Cities and across Minnesota will sign up for the My Cub Rewards Card to start taking advantage of these rewards.”"We are delighted that Minnesota's two hometown market leaders have joined to offer this exceptional program to our customers," said Holiday Stationstores President and COO, Brent Blackey. “Thousands of consumers have enjoyed the Cub/Holiday gas discount program for years and we now can offer greater rewards and greater convenience.” Blackey added, “Cub and Holiday customers will love the fast accumulation of rewards and the convenience of redeeming them right at the gas pump.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV