LONDON, Sept. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that its customer, runtastic GmbH, a leading platform for sports and fitness users around the globe, will present a session titled: " What it Takes to Keep the World Running - Managing Mobile Application Performance at runtastic ," at the Velocity Europe 2012 Conference.
During this session, Christian Kaar, co-founder and CTO Mobile for runtastic will discuss how a new generation of APM— Compuware APM ® —is helping to improve the performance of runtastic's mobile applications in the cloud.
Session Title:What it Takes to Keep the World Running - Managing Mobile Application Performance at runtastic Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 Time: 9:40 a.m. UK Time Where: King's Suite, Hilton London Metropole, 225 Edgware Road, London, W2 1JU Why: runtastic's mobile apps have been downloaded more than 12 million times, but along the way the company has had to cope with operational and performance challenges. This session will provide an insight into some of these key challenges and how the company has improved performance for the end-user. What: During this session, attendees will hear about runtastic's top three performance challenges and how they addressed them, which includes:
- crash reports and why they don't make users happy;
- how Facebook brought down runtastic's applications;
- what it means to have millions of blind spots in applications operation; and
- how a new generation APM system is helping improve performance of runtastic's mobile applications.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV