GOLDEN, Colo., Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Minerals Company (NYSE MKT: AUMN) (TSX: AUM), a growing mid-tier silver and gold producer with mining operations in Durango State, Mexico, announced today that it is participating in the John Tumazos Very Independent Research, LLC Metals and Mining Conference being held at the Westin New York Grand Central Hotel at 212 East 42 nd Street in New York, October 2 through 3, 2012. At 12:00pm ET on October 2, 2012, Jeffrey Clevenger, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Golden Minerals Company, will participate in a webcast company presentation where he will discuss the company's current operations and future outlook.
A link to the live webcast of the presentation, along with the accompanying presentation materials, will be available at http://www.goldenminerals.com/. If you are unable to listen to the live presentation, an archive will be available on the website for 90 days after the conference. A separate link to the webcast will be available at www.wsw.com or at http://www.veryindependentresearch.com/Conferences/fall_2012.htm .
About Golden MineralsGolden Minerals Company is a Delaware corporation based in Golden, Colorado, primarily engaged in silver and gold mining at its Velardena Operations in Mexico and advancement of the evaluation stage El Quevar project in Argentina. For additional information please visit http://www.goldenminerals.com/ or contact: Golden Minerals Company Jerry W. Danni(303) 839-5060Executive Vice President SOURCE Golden Minerals Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV