Cubic Energy, Inc. Schedules Investor Conference Call For October 2, 2012
DALLAS, Sept. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cubic Energy, Inc. (NYSE:QBC) ("Cubic" or the "Company") announces today that it will hold its Quarterly Investor Conference Call on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 9:30am CT. We encourage those who would like to participate in this conference call to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. The telephone number to access the conference call is US/CAN 888-312-3048, or Int'l 719-325-2329. The participant passcode for the call is 7197534.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available for audio playback at 1:00pm CT on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and will run through midnight on Monday, October 8, 2012. The number to access the conference call replay is US/CAN 888-203-1112, or Int'l 719-457-0820 . The passcode for the replay is 7197534.
Cubic Energy, Inc. is an independent company engaged in the development and production of, and exploration for, crude oil and natural gas. The Company's oil and gas assets and activity are concentrated primarily in the Haynesville Shale Play and Cotton Valley Sands located in Northwest Louisiana. Additional information can be found on Cubic's website at: www.cubicenergyinc.com.If you would like to be added to Cubic's email distribution list, please email your name and email address to Donna Luedtke, Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email distribution list is notified of all news events (including press releases and scheduled investor conference calls).
CONTACT: Donna Luedtke Investor Relations Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV