HINGHAM INSTITUTION FOR SAVINGS (Nasdaq – HIFS) announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share. The dividend will be paid on October 22, 2012 to stockholders of record as of October 10, 2012.
Robert H. Gaughen, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank, in announcing the dividend, stated, “We continue to see strong performance year over year with significant balance sheet growth and increasing earnings. These results have allowed us to increase cash dividends declared in each of the last 18 years. In declaring our 75 th consecutive quarterly dividend, we honor our commitment to our dedicated stockholders.”
In addition to regular quarterly cash dividends, Hingham Institution for Savings has declared special cash dividends in each of the last seventeen years. Future dividends will be considered by the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
Hingham Institution for Savings is a Massachusetts-chartered savings bank located in Hingham, Massachusetts. Incorporated in 1834, it is the oldest financial institution headquartered in Hingham and one of the oldest in the Commonwealth. The Bank’s main offices are located on Main Street, Hingham, Massachusetts 02043, phone (781) 749-2200. The Bank also maintains branch offices in South Hingham and the neighboring towns of Cohasset, Hull, Norwell, Scituate, and Weymouth, as well as branches in the South End of Boston and on Beacon Hill.The Bank’s shares of common stock are listed and traded on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol HIFS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV