Biogen Idec (BIIB) target raised at Jefferies. Shares of BIIB now seen reaching $176, Jefferies said. Positive topling Hemophilia data. Buy rating.
Dell (DELL) target cut at UBS to $10, UBS said. Sentiment likely to trump value in the near term.
Devon Energy (DVN) estimates cut at Guggenheim through 2013, Guggenheim said. Company is leveraged to lower NGL and Canadian crude prices. Buy rating and $59 price target.
Halliburton (HAL) estimates, target reduced at UBS. Shares of HAL now seen reaching $49, according to UBS. Estimates also cut, given sluggish domestic activity. Buy rating.Kansas City Southern (KSU) numbers raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of KSU now seen reaching $100, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, as cross-border traffic should continue to drive growth. Outperform rating. Lennar (LEN) estimates, target increased at Credit Suisse. LEN estimates were raised through 2013, Credit Suisse said. Company is realizing higher margins and paying lower taxes. Outperform rating and new $35.50 price target. Rowan Companies (RDC) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of RDC now seen reaching $40, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on September fleet status report. Hold rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV