NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, with a portfolio of over 100,000 business accounts, announced today the launch of " The Small Business Authority Observer," a semi-annual magazine published in house at N ewtek Business Services. The magazine contains informative articles on small business lending and technology, as well as information to help business owners increase their sales, reduce their costs and minimize their risks. Featured topics include how to get a business loan, what is cloud computing and why is it important, using social media to spike your sales and much, much more. "The Small Business Authority Observer" is currently free for a limited time and business owners can request a printed or digital copy here: http://thesba.com/the-small-business-authority-observer.
Barry Sloane, Chairman, President and CEO of The Small Business Authority commented, " Newtek is proud to announce the publication of our premier issue of the Small Business Observer Magazine. We are equally proud to offer a free copy to independent small business owners all across the United States for the next 30 days. We have filled our premier issue of the observer with 60 pages of timely articles about small business and how we can help independent business owners grow their sales, reduce their expenses and reduce their risk. Topics include but are not limited to:
- The Benefits of Cloud Computing
- How to Obtain A Business Loan
- Mobile Payment Processing
- Types of Insurance a Business Owner Should Have
- Human Resource Tips
For the next 30 days, this limited time offer can be obtained by going online to: http://www.thesba.com/newtek/annual-magazine/. We also currently have a limited amount of hard copies available. Additionally, over 55,000 small, independent business owners receive our monthly newsletter, which can be obtained by signing up on our website here: http://www.thesba.com/?s=newsletter.
As a producer of the monthly SB Authority Market Sentiment Survey and the SB Authority Small Business Index, we pride ourselves in being the authoritative presence for small business in delivering Cadillac business services to over 100,000 business accounts and content to the 27,000,000 business in the United States that the Small Business Administration defines as small."About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts