Ellie Mae ® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that David Stevens, president and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), will deliver one of the keynote addresses at its Encompass ® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
Prior to joining the MBA in May 2011, Mr. Stevens was the Assistant Secretary for Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. In this role, Mr. Stevens had direct responsibility for oversight and administration of the Federal Housing Administration insurance portfolio. Mr. Stevens started his professional career at the World Savings Bank and was later a Senior Vice President at Freddie Mac and an Executive Vice President at Wells Fargo, before being President and Chief Operating Officer of Long and Foster Companies, a privately-held commercial and residential real estate firm.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® clients, including senior management, executives, system administrators, operations managers, loan officers and processors, compliance specialists, closers, secondary market managers and users of all experience levels.
“David Stevens brings a unique perspective of someone who has been a regulator, market participant and industry advocate,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “We believe this year’s topics will not only spark discussions on the best ways to move the industry forward, but provide tangible takeaways that attendees can use to drive their businesses.”In addition to Mr. Stevens’ keynote, Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature an exclusive executive track with sessions on topics such as:
- Sub-Servicing: The Real ROI
- CFPB: The New Enforcer
- SaaS at Your Service: Leveraging Hosted Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Press
- Creating Opportunity with Consumer-Direct
- Changing Lending Demographics: Meeting Demand in the New QM World
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: The New Calm After the Storm?
- Minimizing Buy-Back Risk: Hitting a Moving Target
- Looking Ahead in the Secondary Investor Market
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV