Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INUV) (the “Company” or “Inuvo”), an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites, today announced that the company has been invited to present at the SeeThruEquity Fall Smallcap and Microcap Conference on October 2, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. Mr. Peter Corrao, Chief Executive Officer of Inuvo will provide a brief update on the company and participate in a question and answer segment with interested parties.
- The Cornell Club, 6 East 44th Street, New York City
- October 2 nd 2012 at 8:30 a.m. EDT
- Further details about the conference can be found at http://www.seethruequity.com/
About Inuvo, Inc.
Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites. To learn more about Inuvo, please visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts