HOUSTON, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota announced today it will serve as the Title Sponsor of the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (HHCC) 2012 Elected Officials Reception to be held on Thursday, September 27 th at Hotel Zaza in Houston, Texas. This sponsorship further demonstrates Toyota's commitment to the growing Latino community in Houston. The Elected Officials Reception will gather some of Houston's most prominent Hispanic business owners and provide an opportunity for these leaders to interact with state and local officials.
"This annual reception is the largest gathering of Elected Officials in Houston. We appreciate Toyota's investment as we salute our Elected Officials," said Dr. Laura G. Murillo, President & CEO of the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
As the exclusive automotive sponsor, Toyota will engage participants with activities aimed to showcase its revolutionary safety program for Hispanic families, Buckle-Up for Life (BUFL), and display some of the most popular Toyota models.
Other Toyota activities include:
- a red carpet providing official photos for the Elected Officials Reception;
- seat belt and child car seat safety information and giveaways;
- and opportunities to interact with Toyota representatives from across the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV