"EnerNOC's tools provide visibility into the individual energy usage of the buildings on our campus," said Mary Beth McKenzie, Executive Director of Administrative Services at Fitchburg State University. "Analyzing daily usage means I can identify problems and bring them to closure much quicker than I could when I was simply getting monthly energy bills and finding out about anomalies sometimes months after they'd started."
"This was a landmark deal for EnerNOC that put EfficiencySMART on the map as a leading enterprise energy management solution that is uniquely positioned to extract business intelligence from energy data, and a contract expansion funded directly by the Commonwealth is a testament to the overall value we have been able to deliver," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO.
Both Eric Friedman and Mary Beth McKenzie will be speaking about the origins of this initiative and the implementation process at EnergySMART 2012 in Boston on October 2, 2012. Stephen Kennefick, Power Plant Supervisor, Massachusetts Hospital School, and Joseph LoBuono, Director of Operations and Facilities, Fitchburg State University, who have deployed EfficiencySMART as part of the DOER rollout, will also be part of the discussion. Conference registration will be open online through September 30 th and day passes are available. For more information, visit www.energysmartconference.com .
CONTACT: Media Relations: Sarah McAuley (617) 532.8195 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Jennifer Varley (617) 532.8104 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV