TD Ameritrade Institutional1 takes advisor matchmaking to a new level with RIAConnect. For independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) and those who want to become one, RIAConnect can be a catalyst to help them pursue a wide range of business goals. Whether an advisor wants to join an existing RIA firm, achieve scale through strategic relationships or secure a succession plan, they will be introduced to established RIA firms with proven capabilities to support their objectives.
Ben Welch, director, advisor business development, TD Ameritrade Institutional (Photo: TD Ameritrade)
“As breakaway brokers continue to seek the benefits of the independent RIA model and a large number of RIAs near retirement, we’re seeing unprecedented opportunities to create mutually beneficial relationships between advisors,” said Ben Welch, director, advisor business development, TD Ameritrade Institutional. “RIAConnect meets the increasing demand for a more effective way to connect firms and helps support advisor growth potential.”
RIAConnect addresses a variety of situations and opportunities including:
- Advisory firms that want to merge or integrate with a larger RIA firm in order to bring together complementary business capabilities and gain efficiencies.
- Advisors who are interested in selling their business to a third party because of retirement or to create a full or partial liquidity event.
- Breakaway brokers looking to achieve independence, with the benefits of joining an established RIA firm with existing infrastructure and support.
- Advisors who want to pursue the benefits of the RIA model to have more control over how they manage client assets and keep more of what they earn, but require an existing broker-dealer relationship to handle their commission business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV