Goldman Sachs reinstated its buy rating on the Internet giant in a note.
"We believe the value of Yahoo's balance sheet assets and the core business are worth more than the current stock price," wrote Goldman, which has a $22 price target on the stock.
In another note,
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Youssef Squali wrote that "
Sirius XM (SIRI) was the most active premarket Nasdaq stock, gaining 0.4% to reach $2.51 on share volume of 125,851. Shares of Apple (AAPL) also enjoyed a modest premarket gain, rising 0.43% to $668.01 on share volume of 121,701. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV