- More Funding Through Social Lending enables donating or lending from handsets (m.ekonomiyekadingucu.com), online ( http://www.ekonomiyekadingucu.com) as well as other payment options, including mobile payment and credit cards.
- Mobile Marketplace Platform enables women to market their products to a larger audience via Turkcell's mobile announcement infrastructure throughout Turkey.
- Handset Training for Beginners enables low-income women without handsets to have mobile phones in a feasible way along with beginners training for improved communication with the Foundation and business partners.
- Mobile Personal Development Program gives mobile training on sales-marketing, communications, and financial literacy via Turkcell's mobile education infrastructure, enabling women to grow their businesses.
- The mobilization of microcredit cash flow reduces physical cash transactions during the granting and collection of microcredit with the help of mobile technologies, which is a first in Turkey. Within this model, through mobile technology solutions that Turkcell has developed: i) entrepreneurs will have secure access to financial services through their handsets, while developing "money management" awareness through the use of mobile phones. ii) Operational efficiency will increase with the transition to electronic money. "Women Power to the Economy" initially aims to reach out to 55,000 women, and to 100,000 within 4 years. Turkcell is making an initial donation of TRY400,000 to boost the economic participation of women in the city of Van, by opening a branch together with TISVA to take actions for economically disadvantaged women.
Turkcell Continues To Empower Women And Benefit Turkey With "Women Power To The Economy" Campaign
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts