STAMFORD, Conn., Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) today announced the successful completion of its previously announced program to repurchase ten percent of its total Class A and Class B common shares.
The company has repurchased 12.6 million Class A shares. As a result of this buyback, Exxaro Resources Ltd., the company's largest shareholder, now holds 43.7 percent of Tronox common shares outstanding. Under the terms of a transaction completed in June 2012, in which Tronox acquired Exxaro's Mineral Sands business, Exxaro ownership may not exceed 45 percent of Tronox's common shares outstanding for a three-year period that commenced with the date of the transaction.
Tronox is a global leader in the production and marketing of titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment. Through the integration of its pigment and mineral sands business, the company provides its customers a dependable supply of brightening solutions for a variety of end uses. For more information, visit http://www.tronox.com.Media Contact: Bud GrebeyDirect: +1.203.705.3721Email: email@example.com Investor Contact: Brennen ArndtDirect: +1.203.705.3722Email: Brennen.firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Tronox Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV