STAMFORD, Conn., Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) today announced the successful completion of its previously announced program to repurchase ten percent of its total Class A and Class B common shares.
The company has repurchased 12.6 million Class A shares. As a result of this buyback, Exxaro Resources Ltd., the company's largest shareholder, now holds 43.7 percent of Tronox common shares outstanding. Under the terms of a transaction completed in June 2012, in which Tronox acquired Exxaro's Mineral Sands business, Exxaro ownership may not exceed 45 percent of Tronox's common shares outstanding for a three-year period that commenced with the date of the transaction.
Tronox is a global leader in the production and marketing of titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment. Through the integration of its pigment and mineral sands business, the company provides its customers a dependable supply of brightening solutions for a variety of end uses. For more information, visit http://www.tronox.com.Media Contact: Bud GrebeyDirect: +1.203.705.3721Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Brennen ArndtDirect: +1.203.705.3722Email: Brennen.email@example.com SOURCE Tronox Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV