SHENZHEN, China, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mindray Medical International Limited (NYSE: MR), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices worldwide, announced today that it will exhibit more than 90 products at the 68th China International Medical Equipment Fair ("CMEF") in Sichuan, China between October 18 and October 21, 2012.
Mindray will showcase products from its three primary business segments: patient monitoring and life support, in-vitro diagnostic, and medical imaging systems. The company will also exhibit some recently acquired orthopedic and endoscopic products. New products that will be presented for the first time in the CMEF include the DigiEye380 digital radiography system, the EH-2080 fully automatic urine sediment analyzer and the BC-5390 auto hematology analyzer.
- The smart and small DigiEye380 digital radiography system offers a flexible ceiling suspension feature to meet a full range of clinical applications, which can improve patient comfort and reduce the operator's workload. Its efficient workflow shortens the radiography procedures and produces results more quickly. The machine's small size means it can be installed with minimum room space requirements.
- The EH-2080 fully automatic urinary sediment analyzer performs comprehensive urinalysis. The equipment can automatically track and analyze different elements, such as red blood cells, in urine samples. It can be connected to a fully automatic urine chemistry analyzer to report integrated urinalysis results.
- The BC-5390 auto hematology analyzer can perform rapid and reliable tests on just a minimum amount of blood. The laser-scatter, flow-cytometry and chemical-dye technologies help produce an accurate differential readout. The machine features an autoloader, which can hold up to 30 tubes at a time and achieve 60 samples-per-hour throughputs. With the windows-based software, end-users can easily perform routine tests, manage patient results, set up auto-cleaning and connect with the LIS (Laboratory Information System) server.
"The CMEF has always been a great venue for us to showcase exciting new products such as the smart and small DigiEye380 digital radiography system and the EH-2080 urinary sediment analyzer," said Mr. Li Xiting, Mindray's president and co-chief executive officer. "We look forward to sharing our products with all participants at the conference and will continue to develop and bring innovative products into the market."
Exhibition Details:Date: October 18 –October 21, 2012 Location: Chengdu Century City New International Convention & Exhibition Center, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China Booth number: H4-G06
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts