- The smart and small DigiEye380 digital radiography system offers a flexible ceiling suspension feature to meet a full range of clinical applications, which can improve patient comfort and reduce the operator's workload. Its efficient workflow shortens the radiography procedures and produces results more quickly. The machine's small size means it can be installed with minimum room space requirements.
- The EH-2080 fully automatic urinary sediment analyzer performs comprehensive urinalysis. The equipment can automatically track and analyze different elements, such as red blood cells, in urine samples. It can be connected to a fully automatic urine chemistry analyzer to report integrated urinalysis results.
- The BC-5390 auto hematology analyzer can perform rapid and reliable tests on just a minimum amount of blood. The laser-scatter, flow-cytometry and chemical-dye technologies help produce an accurate differential readout. The machine features an autoloader, which can hold up to 30 tubes at a time and achieve 60 samples-per-hour throughputs. With the windows-based software, end-users can easily perform routine tests, manage patient results, set up auto-cleaning and connect with the LIS (Laboratory Information System) server.
Mindray Medical To Exhibit New Products At 68th China International Medical Equipment Fair
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts