Since starting R&D of solar energy in 1975, Kyocera has thoroughly strived to enhance the quality and longevity of its solar products. Illustrating the high quality and reliability of Kyocera's solar modules, the company has been recognized by numerous third-party organizations, including being the first in the world to be certified by TUV Rheinland's Long-Term Sequential Test; as well as having the non-profit Fraunhofer Center for Silicon Photovoltaics CSP's potential induced degradation (PID) test demonstrate that Kyocera's modules do not show any degradation after being subjected to high voltage stress testing.
* 1 Based on research by Kyocera; as of September 2012.
For more information about Kyocera Solar Energy: http://global.kyocera.com/reliability/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV