Since starting R&D of solar energy in 1975, Kyocera has thoroughly strived to enhance the quality and longevity of its solar products. Illustrating the high quality and reliability of Kyocera's solar modules, the company has been recognized by numerous third-party organizations, including being the first in the world to be certified by TUV Rheinland's Long-Term Sequential Test; as well as having the non-profit Fraunhofer Center for Silicon Photovoltaics CSP's potential induced degradation (PID) test demonstrate that Kyocera's modules do not show any degradation after being subjected to high voltage stress testing.
* 1 Based on research by Kyocera; as of September 2012.
For more information about Kyocera Solar Energy: http://global.kyocera.com/reliability/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV