LOUISVILLE, Ky., Sept. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The numbers are staggering. Approximately 1 is 8 U.S. women develop an invasive form of breast cancer in their lifetime, with a quarter million American women diagnosed this year. In recognition of the fight to end this devastating disease, CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), The World's Customization Engine TM, will donate a portion of its sales to Breastcancer.org, the foremost online resource for breast health and breast cancer information and support.
Knowledge is half the battle. Public awareness of the once taboo topic of breast health has helped in surmounting the immense hurdle of bringing awareness to this treatable but often deadly disease that affects both women and men. From now through October 31, in an effort to build on that awareness, CafePress will donate 10 percent of the sales of breast cancer awareness products tagged "BCA2012" to Breastcancer.org. All "BCA2012" merchandise designs come from CafePress' community members looking for a way to give back to the cause.
Examples of inspirational gear includes:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV