LOUISVILLE, Ky., Sept. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The numbers are staggering. Approximately 1 is 8 U.S. women develop an invasive form of breast cancer in their lifetime, with a quarter million American women diagnosed this year. In recognition of the fight to end this devastating disease, CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), The World's Customization Engine TM, will donate a portion of its sales to Breastcancer.org, the foremost online resource for breast health and breast cancer information and support.
Knowledge is half the battle. Public awareness of the once taboo topic of breast health has helped in surmounting the immense hurdle of bringing awareness to this treatable but often deadly disease that affects both women and men. From now through October 31, in an effort to build on that awareness, CafePress will donate 10 percent of the sales of breast cancer awareness products tagged "BCA2012" to Breastcancer.org. All "BCA2012" merchandise designs come from CafePress' community members looking for a way to give back to the cause.
Examples of inspirational gear includes:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV