IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Bioenergy Inc., (OTCMarkets:UBRG), a publicly traded independent diversified energy company, that markets natural gas, propane, and produces petroleum and coal, announced today it is gearing for major growth as it diversifies its business strategy and model in an effort to build a billion dollar independent energy company.
The Company is in discussions and negotiations with several companies to acquire more target companies and energy properties and assets. The Company is in discussions with several investment bankers in an effort to raise $50 million to $100 million to fund its growth and expansion to build a multi-billion dollar independent diversified energy company. The Company is seeking to raise capital to fund more acquisitions of oil, natural gas and coal target companies, assets and properties, and position itself to up-list the Company to the NASDAQ or NYSE/Amex Equities stock exchange, and initiate a secondary public offering.
Universal Bioenergy is exploiting changes in the energy market with the intent to propel the company to a dominant market position, and be one of the top independent energy companies in the United States. The Company continues to build at a super growth rate and has aggressive plans to grow itself into a billion dollar company in the next 2 to 3 years. Universal Bioenergy's background and future outlook is very strong based upon the following profile:Sector: Energy Sub-Industry: Oil, Gas and Coal Marketing and Distribution Products: Petroleum, Natural Gas, Thermal Coal, Propane, Refined Petroleum Products and Electricity Growth Profile: High Growth of 50% to 75% annually Geography: National and International Customers: 30 major electric utility customers for natural gas distribution, and power generation Suppliers: EDF Trading, Chevron Texaco, Conoco Phillips, Chesapeake Energy OTC Markets Group Exchange: Trading Symbol – "UBRG" Authorized Shares: 1 Billion Outstanding Shares: 503,063,086 Subsidiaries: NDR Energy Group, - Texas Gulf Oil & Gas, - Whitesburg Friday Branch Mine Reporting Status: Registered and fully reporting with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Highlights and Facts About Universal
- Universal is a high growth Company experiencing double digit growth of 50% to 75% annually
- Universal reported revenues of $71.74 million for year ended 2011 (audited)
- Diversified energy portfolio of natural gas, petroleum, thermal coal and propane
- Successful completion and integration of recent mergers and acquisitions
- Company is planning to be up-listed to NASDAQ or NYSE/Amex/Equities in 6 to 9 months
- Plans to build billion dollar company in the next 2 to 3 years through mergers and acquisitions
- February 20, 2012, completed acquisition of Whitesburg Friday Branch Mine, with projected coal sales of $264 million over 5 years
- In March 2012, NDR Energy signed gas contract with west coast utility valued at $11.47 million
- In April 2012 NDR signed a contract with major utility company for gas storage services
- In April 2012, NDR Energy was awarded a gas supply contract with northern California utility
- On May 1, 2012, NDR Energy opened new sales offices in Houston, Texas
- On May 23, 2012, we signed a gas supply agreement a subsidiary of a $6.44 billion Japanese firm
- On June 18, 2012, we signed a gas supply contract with one of the nation's largest municipal utilities
- On June 19, 2012 NDR Energy Group, established a new division to market and distribute refined petroleum energy products including diesel fuel, kerosene, jet fuel/aviation fuel and lubricants
- On June 20, 2012, the Company paid a special 20% common stock dividend to its shareholders
- On June 22, 2012, NDR Energy Group, signed a contract with Houston based Space City Energy Marketing LLC, to market and distribute natural gas, propane and refined petroleum products
- On July 2, 2012 NDR announces launch of new wholesale electric power division
- On July 3, 2012 we announced we were awarded a gas supply contract with a major west coast utility
- On July 6, 2012, we announced NDR applied for registration on several interstate gas pipelines
- On July 10, 2012, we completed a strategic conference call with our shareholders
- On July 9, 2012, we announced NDR Energy sold over 1.86 billion cubic of natural gas in July
- On July 11, 2012, we announced NDR was awarded a propane supply contract for a utility firm
- On July 17, 2012, we announced NDR Energy applied for its FERC Power Marketers License to sell wholesale electric power
- On August 13, 2012 we announced NDR was awarded a gas supply contract with a Mid-west utility
- Plans to acquire interests in intrastate and interstate natural gas transportation pipelines
- On August 23, 2012 we announced our second quarter revenues of $21,628,124
- On August 30, 2012, we announced we were in negotiations for a $180 million annually credit facility with a major commercial bank
- On September 14, 2012, we announced our plans to hire a new Chief Financial Officer
- On September 25, 2012, we announced NDR sold over 2.07 billion cubic of natural gas in August
- On September 25, 2012 we announced we received a $10 million credit line with a major gas supplier
- Universal has plans for 5 to 7 acquisitions in the $10 to $15+ million range, each with an EBITA of $1 to $1.5 million each for a total of $5 to $10.5 million annually
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV