CSG International ( NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of software and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today confirmed the agenda and speakers for its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Executive Conference, taking place on 9th and 10th October 2012 in Seville, Spain.
Titled “Business Solutions For A Hyper-Connected World,” and open to senior executives of CSG’s clients and partners, the conference will address the considerable challenges to communications service providers (CSPs) of enabling consumers, enterprises and, increasingly, machines to share ever larger volumes of information across ever more ubiquitous broadband networks. The executive audience will discuss how the large investments that the industry has made in network and other infrastructure can be most effectively monetized, and get a first look at CSG’s latest retail and wholesale billing, charging and customer management solutions.
CSG’s flagship EMEA event will encourage more than 85 telecoms executives from across the region to collaborate and benefit from peer-to-peer discussion of the industry issues of the day, including:
- Machine to machine technology ( M2M) and the rise of ‘embedded communications’
- The threat and opportunity created by ‘ big data’
- The increasing importance of analytics and smart processing in finding a competitive edge
- 4G, and the impact of next generation networks, putting broadband and fast Internet access everywhere that we go
- The continuing and vital importance of the customer experience–-more important than services and handsets in maximizing customer retention and lifetime value
“The CSG EMEA Conference offers delegates a great opportunity to meet with peers and share experiences, insights and best practices,“ said John Rainger, vice president of CSG International in EMEA. “The two-day forum will also provide attendees with the opportunity to debate industry needs and contribute to the future of our industry-leading applications, helping to ensure that future CSG business solutions continue to exceed our clients’ expectations.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV