A second advantage is that the conversion rate will improve. A lot of websites experience that consumers do not like to re-enter all their credentials when they want to create a new online account. This often results in a consumer not creating a new account just to avoid this. Once a consumer is part of the MYDIGIPASS community, their credentials are securely saved in the cloud. When he then wants to create a new online account from a website that supports MYDIGIPASS.COM, all the end-user has to do is to choose which personal credentials he wishes to share when creating the new account, instead of re-entering all the information again.
Additionally, adding MYDIGIPASS.COM will increase customer loyalty. By being part of the MYDIGIPASS.COM community, the launch pad gives the end-user a very clear overview of his current online accounts. By creating this overview, the consumer will use the displayed accounts more frequently than other websites available on the Internet. MYDIGIPASS.COM is also a security label which offers highly secure access to online accounts and will help build consumers' trust in websites.
"We are pleased to see that our MYDIGIPASS.COM community is growing and that we are improving our service on a daily basis," says T. Kendall Hunt, VASCO's Chairman and CEO. "By adding new functionalities like the launch pad and a VASCO market place, we make MYDIGIPASS.COM even more attractive to ASPs."
About VASCOVASCO is a leading supplier of strong authentication and e-signature solutions and services specializing in Internet Security applications and transactions. VASCO has positioned itself as a global software company for Internet Security serving a customer base of approximately 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries, including over 1,700 international financial institutions. VASCO's prime markets are the financial sector, enterprise security, e-commerce and e-government.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV