- Documented $105 million in energy savings and reduced 587,000 metric tons of CO 2e in the firm's U.S. managed portfolio, the equivalent to removing over 115,000 passenger vehicles annually from the road;
- Helped clients avert an estimated 1.22 million metric tons of CO 2e per year since 2007, resulting from installed or operational renewables;
- Partnered with the Carbon Disclosure Project to enhance and promote its Cities climate change reporting program, which has grown to encompass 73 cities worldwide with aggregate population of more than 244 million;
- Committed to help building owners reduce energy use by at least 20 percent by the year 2020 in buildings totalling 98 million square feet, via the 'Better Buildings Challenge' in the U.S.
- LaSalle Investment Management, the investment advisory arm of Jones Lang LaSalle, committed to double the number of its properties that contribute data to Greenprint Foundation--an organization formed to provide energy and sustainability benchmarking data to participating owners—in 2012.
Jones Lang LaSalle's CSR Report Demonstrates Commitment To Creating Sustainable Value For Clients, Employees And Communities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts