LOUISVILLE, Ky., Sept. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), The World's Customization Engine TM, today announces an exciting political promotion, CafePress Buzzword Bingo, which rewards active viewer participation during the upcoming presidential debate held on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. Debate viewers are encouraged to visit CafePress' election shop during the live-telecast where CafePress will keep track of how many times each candidate uses pre-selected buzzwords, customers will reap the rewards associated with each buzzword.
The pre-selected buzzwords that CafePress will monitor for are:
- Middle class
- Wall Street
- "Doubling down"
In anticipation of the upcoming debate, CafePress surveyed Americans to determine what buzzwords they expect to hear the most and those they are already tired of hearing; several interesting findings came from the survey:
- Not surprisingly, almost 50% of Americans expect to hear "economy" during the debate -- "Economy" led as the most expected buzzword across all survey demographics, including: generations, education and household income
- 25-34 year olds, those arguably hit hardest in the jobs category during the recession, lead the generational categories surveyed, with 26% expecting "jobs" to be used most frequently
- Only 1% of surveyed Americans expect to hear "Wall Street" mentioned, despite the fact that 22% are tired of hearing about the "1%" (much discussed during the "Occupy Wall Street" movement)
- Only 8% of all those surveyed are tired of hearing "freedom"
- 10% more men are tired of the phrase "doubling down" than women (27% v 17%)
- Women are equally tired of hearing the phrases "success" and "built that" (22%)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts